martes, 30 de julio de 2013

(L)

Dont wanna be the reason of your madness,
 cause I want you to have lots.
I want you to be free,
Cause freedom, is Love.

I want you to feel brave,
To express everything you hold.
And no matter how insane,
I will always trust you word.
I would like you to have projects,
Making me part of all.

But I want you to be free,
Cause freedom is Love.

I´m gonna build a dream,
Where nobody feels  alone,
For everybody to live,
Where it doesn’t exist  no  walls.
A place without frontiers,
Where wherever you could go..
There you don’t need belongings,
And the roof is our hopes ..

A wish to see us free,
cause freedom is Love.
In this dream will be no madness
Everything we´ll arrive to understand.
Just say you want to help me
In changing this fucking world.

If you choose it free, 
Then we wont need no more,
Help me  in setting us free


By sharing just One Love ..


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario